Arranging a Funeral
Our role as Funeral Director is to work with you as a family to help you decide how best to arrange a funeral that reflects the wishes of you and the Deceased as well as observing any religious or cultural requirements. Whether we meet you in your own home, discuss matters over the phone or meet in our Funeral Home in Kingscourt, it is our responsibility to lift the burden from your shoulders. The service we provide for you typically involves the following:
- Providing you with the information you require to decide what type of funeral you would like for your loved one.
- Caring for the remains of your loved one in a dignified and respectful manner which may involve the use of embalming.
- Helping you select from the range of coffins in our showroom.
- Enabling you, your family and your friends to view your loved one’s remains as and when you would like.
- Preparing and providing the use of our funeral home if necessary for viewing your loved one’s remains.
- Making the funeral and committal arrangements on your behalf.
- Helping you arrange a selection of floral tributes.
- Making other arrangements such as placing death notices in local and national media, organizing religious ceremonies, liaising with hospital staff, clergy, gravediggers, crematoriums, musicians, etc.
- Assisting you to organize a cremation service if this is your preference.
Kieran Bros Funeral Care is synonymous with the provision of a complete range of Funeral Services in caring for the needs of the Deceased and the wishes of those involved. In keeping with this, we also offer additional services to care for post funeral arrangements. For further information on any of these services just click on the link below;
Alternative Funeral Options
Kieran Bros. Funeral Care can also assist you with alternative options for funeral arrangements if you prefer this option to a traditional religious ceremony.
The above list is not exhaustive and we guarantee our total commitment in assisting with any other request you may have. Call into our premises on Hall Street, Kingscourt, Co. Cavan, for a private and personal meeting or call 042 966309 or 087 6218740. You can also email us via our Contact page. Our services are available 24 hours daily.